Here is a pancake recipe that is rich in protein - perfect for energising you in the morning or for a gourmet snack before training.
Ingredients for 8 pancakes
- 100 g porridge oats
- 4 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 50 ml skimmed milk
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- 1 dose of vanilla Whey 9
- a few plain chocolate chips.
- Grind the porridge oats into a powder,
- Add the Whey 9 and yeast and mix together
- Add the eggs, banana and milk. Stir together until the mixture is smooth and even.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour a small ladleful of the mixture into a non-stick frying pan. Leave to cook for approximately 2 minutes. Flip the pancake and leave for 1 to 2 minutes.